Your RPAC Dollars Are Working
- REALTORS® pressed the extension of the National Flood Insurance Program through May 31, 2012. RPAC will continue to fight for reauthorization. No one should be caught without flood insurance!
- Local REALTORS® rallied in Annapolis stopping the attack on the Mortgage Interest Deduction for Maryland homeowners.
- RPAC succeeded in helping to pass the Consolidated & Further Continuing Appropriations Act of 2012 restored higher FHA loan limits which expired on September 30, 2011 helping to keep the American Dream of home ownership alive.
- RPAC has saved you from getting charged with criminal penalties for landlord/tenant obligations.
- RPAC purchases tickets to events so you can get in front of your local politicians and let them know how current legislation is effecting your buisness and your insights to the real estate industry in your area. You can also network with other local business professionals and neighbors who attended these events.